Order Form: Fill in , print, enclose payment & mail.
NOTE: Please read important additional information about estimated shipping dates below the form before
you mail your order.
Print exactly as you want the package addressed
City, state. zip
Please read Estimated shipping dates below.
Mail your order to:
White Sewing Center
3972 Highway O
Middle Brook, Mo. 63656
Contact me by phone or e-mail
1. International postal money orders payable in U.S. dollars.
2. Personal/business check drawn on a U.S. Bank payable in U.S. dollars.
*Payment in Canadian funds drawn on a Canadian bank:
* For the convenience of our Canadian customers, we are now able to accept the following forms of payment in Canadian funds. To avoid delay in shipping your order, do not alter payment to U.S. $xx.xx
*1. Personal, business or certified bank cheques and money orders in Canadian funds.
*2. Canadian cash (at your risk)
* Payment with Canadian funds at the exchange rate of 1.35
*Total order = U.S. $100.00 X 1.35 = C $135.00
We file accurate customs forms.
We do not accept paypal.
We do not accept credit cards.
We do not accept electronic bank transfers
We cannot assume responsibility for your country's customs charges, late delivery or loss of the package due to customs or the Post Office.
If the part you need is listed: We most likely have it
in stock and will ship soon as possible when your order is received.
If it is not listed: Due to time constraints, I am no longer able to research
difficult to find parts and answer questions.
1. Mechanical parts (our error) may be returned
for a full refund or exchange, within 7 days of receipt.
2. Mechanical parts (customer error) may be returned for exchange, within 7
days of receipt, less a 25% restocking fee.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
3. We do not refund electronic items. Foot controls, motors, circuit boards, etc. are tested for proper operation before shipping. Please be aware an electrical short or other defective part in your sewing machine could destroy a new electronic part soon as power is applied. We have been forced to discontinue many new or used electronic parts we have tested and know are working when we ship it, then customers returning damaged parts for a refund due to amateur repair attempts. We cannot assume responsibility for things beyond our control. Sorry.
Instruction books and service manuals are not refundable.
5. We refund first class postage cost only, unless we pre-authorize priority
or other more expensive methods.
6. All returns will require a return
authorization number so I can give instructions how to return the package.
Failure to contact me BEFORE returning an item may
result in additional postage cost for you.
7. Please check your order when you receive it.
No refunds or exchanges after 30 days.
8. Restocking fee. Some of our customers order a part
to test their machine and find they ordered the wrong part or they just decided to not repair the machine, after the part arrived. For example,
they ordered a foot control, then later found their diagnosis was wrong
and the motor was defective or the repair person found the repair was beyond their mechanical ability. I cannot be responsible for your diagnosis
of the problem, nor accept the wasted time and expense of shipping parts back and forth
for you to try.
Mechanical parts returned due to (customer error) may be exchanged
or refunded, at our option, less a 25% restocking fee. The item must be
returned in new condition at your expense. New or used parts are tested and examined for damage before shipping. Parts damaged by customer installation
will not be exchanged or refunded.
Please allow the Post Office time to deliver your package before you send the "hurry up" e-mail. The Post Office will likely deliver your package a day or two after you think it should arrive.
I am a one man operation and unable to send unnessecary e-mails when your order arrives, another when it ships a day or two later, another when you send the "hurry up"mail and yet another when you e-mail to say the Post Office delivered the package the next day. In order to provide quick service to our customers, I will ship your order first, then I will try to answer the unnecessary "hurry up" e-mail, which will most likely be the day after your package has arrived.
Change your spam filters. Add my name to your address book BEFORE YOU E-MAIL ME. Include your phone number. Your ISP or your spam filter settings may reject my answer to you.
I do not fill in forms requesting permission to allow mail to be delivered to your mailbox. Add my name to your address book BEFORE you hit send.
Due to the increase in virus and spam, we may delete your mail if it does not have an acceptable subject line I can identify as a business transaction.
Acceptable subject lines are " ( Make and model number) Sewing machine" For Example: "Elna 62C Sewing machine".
Mail with a blank subject line or not related to a specific sewing machine subject, such as "question" or "no subject", may be deleted as possible spam or virus.
Please include copies of ALL previous correspondence with each new e-mail.
here to go back to the index.